- Responsible for execution of audit work and preparation of Audited Financial Statements in a specific predetermined time.
- Follow to the highest degree our core values of objectivity, confidentiality, integrity, professional behavior and professional competence and due care.
- Cooperate with other staff and clients on specific assignments and maintain a good relationship with them.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least two years working experience in Audit with experience of IFRS and international standards on auditing
- ACCA/ACA/CPA Qualified or
- Part Qualified ACCA and a University graduate with degree in Accounting / Economics or in any other related subject.
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills in both Greek and English languages.
- Excellent knowledge of CaseWare Audit International software
- Ability to work as part of a team and cooperate with management
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competing remuneration package based on skills and experience
- Half day off on Wednesday afternoons